For appointments or more information, call the Community Internal Medicine Division at 480-301-8087 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Billing and payment questions: 480-301-7033
- Central Appointment Office: 800-446-2279 (toll-free)
- General information: 480-301-8000
- Mayo Clinic Hospital: 480-515-6296
- Medical records requests: 480-301-8500
- Patient Education classes: 800-793-1861 (toll-free)
- Pharmacy: 800-511-3344 (toll-free)
- Prescription renewals: Call your pharmacy or use Patient Online Services
- Test results: 480-301-8087
- Scheduling, rescheduling or cancellations: 480-301-7722
- Volunteer Services: 480-301-6142
- Urgent medical issues: 480-301-8087, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department. Emergency care is available at all times at:
Most results can be viewed online immediately upon finalization. Your provider will communicate interpretation of the results and any recommendations for treatment or additional testing within seven business days of the last scheduled test, through one of the following:
- Secure electronic message through Patient Online Services
- Confidential voice message through MedVoice (a telephone-based, confidential, automated notification system)
- Telephone call from a member of your provider team
Please call 480-301-8087 if no results received after 7 business days. Results of tests ordered by specialty providers should be obtained directly from their office.
Becoming a Patient
See information on patient services at the three Mayo Clinic locations, including transportation options and lodging.
Feb. 26, 2016