Mayo Family Clinic Northeast has a team of primary care providers and allied health staff from the areas of Community Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, and Primary Care Internal Medicine. These physicians and staff also work together with Mayo Family Clinic Northwest to meet the primary care needs of our patients.
3041 Stonehedge Drive NE
Rochester, MN 55906
Monday and Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The family clinic appointment staff will make every effort to accommodate your scheduling requests. If your care provider is not available for an appointment on a specific day, the staff can offer you an appointment with a different provider from Mayo Family Clinic Northeast.
Family Medicine Staff
Apr. 30, 2014
- Stephanie L. Ahrens, R.N., C.N.P.
- Candice (Candi) C. Barr, R.N., C.N.P.
- Gregory A. Bartel, M.D.
- Frank A. (Andy) Bock, D.O.
- Nicole K. Callahan, R.N., C.N.P.
- Kelly K. Holtz, R.N., C.N.P.
- Jennifer L. Horn, M.D.
- Andrea (Annie) L. Hubka, R.N., C.N.P.
- Nancy A. Kirscht, R.N., C.N.P.
- Kathy L. MacLaughlin, M.D.
- Stephen P. Merry, M.D.
- Jay D. Mitchell, M.D.
- Marcia L. O'Brien, M.D.
- Sara S. Oberhelman, M.D.
- Paul M. Robelia, M.D.
- Lorie A. Schulz, R.N., C.N.P.
- Todd W. Wade, M.D.
- Elynn M. Welle, F.N.P.
- Elizabeth R. Westby, M.D.