St. Augustine Primary Care
- 110 Southwood Lake Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32086
- Appointments: 904-794-2777
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Elizabeth L. Burns, M.D.
- Stephanie B. Garrison, M.D.
- Brian H. Grimard, M.D.
- Reuben (Hill) H. McBrayer, M.D.
To get answers quickly and efficiently, the St. Augustine Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your physician needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville. Quick access to physicians is available for urgent medical problems, while routine appointments can be requested online.
Our location off U.S. 1 near St. Augustine Shores offers convenient access to anyone living in St. Augustine, Palatka and Palm Coast and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
Oct. 19, 2016
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Depression screening
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Mental health care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- On-site radiology, labs and other diagnostic services
- Pediatric immunizations
- Routine health evaluations
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Well-baby visits
- Women's health
- Youth acute illness
- Youth concussion testing and management