110 Southwood Lake Drive
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Monday — Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Elizabeth L. Burns, M.D.
Stephanie B. Garrison, M.D.
Brian H. Grimard, M.D.
Reuben. (Hill) H. McBrayer, M.D.
To get answers quickly and efficiently, the Mayo Clinic Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your physician needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at the Mayo Clinic campus in Jacksonville. Quick access to physicians is available for urgent medical problems, while routine appointments can be requested online.
Our location off U.S. 1 near St. Augustine Shores offers convenient access to anyone living in St. Augustine, Palatka and Palm Coast and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
- On-site radiology, labs and other diagnostic services
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Well-baby visits
- Youth acute illness
- Pediatric immunizations
- Youth concussion testing and management
- Women's health
- Routine health evaluations
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- Minor surgical procedures