Beaches Primary Care Center
- 742 Marsh Landing Parkway
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Appointments: 904-953-7095
Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Todd M. Brinker, M.D.
- Bryan Farford, D.O.
- Kensler (K Dawson) D. Jackson, M.D.
- Jennifer R. Maynard, M.D.
- Izabela Z. Riffe, M.D.
Advanced Practice Providers
Kimberly A. Kehoe-Brown, A.R.N.P.
Frances L. Thomas, A.R.N.P.
Beaches Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your doctor needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville. Quick access to doctors is available for urgent medical problems, while routine appointments can be requested online.
Our Marsh Landing Parkway location offers convenient access to the Beaches, Ponte Vedra and San Pablo Road areas and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Depression screening
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Mental health care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- On-site radiology, labs and other diagnostic services
- Pediatric immunizations
- Routine health evaluations
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Sports medicine
- Well-baby visits
- Women's health
- Youth acute illness
- Youth concussion testing and management