Gate Parkway Primary Care Center
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday
- 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday
- Tina P. Ardon, M.D.
- Jeffery L. Crick, D.O.
- Kristina F. DeMatas, D.O.
- Sara E. Filmalter, M.D.
- John E. Monnier, M.D.
- Paul F. Roberts, M.D.
Advanced Practice Providers
Lisa M. Torres, D.N.P., A.R.N.P.
Kristen G. Waugh, A.R.N.P., M.S.N.
Verda M. Smith, P.A.-C.
Robin A. Briggs, P.A.-C.
Our Gate Parkway location is convenient to the Southside, Deerwood and Town Center areas and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
To get answers quickly and efficiently, the Gate Parkway Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your physician needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at the Mayo Clinic campus off San Pablo Road.
The care center's extended hours make it possible to see a doctor before or after work or school.
March 30, 2017
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Depression screening
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Mental health care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- On-site radiology, labs, diagnostic services, including screening mammography
- Pediatric immunizations
- Routine health evaluations
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Sports medicine
- Well-baby visits
- Women's health
- Youth acute illness
- Youth concussion testing and management