7826 Ozark Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Appointments: 904-956-8000 (Phone number effective July 15)
Monday — Thursday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon
Kristina F. DeMatas, M.D.
Richard (John) J. Presutti, D.O.
Paul F. Roberts, M.D.
To get answers quickly and efficiently, the Mayo Clinic Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your physician needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at the Mayo Clinic campus off San Pablo Road.
The primary care center's extended hours make it possible to see a doctor before or after work or school.
Our Gate Parkway location is convenient to the Southside, Deerwood and Town Center areas and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
- On-site radiology, labs, diagnostic services, including screening mammography
- Sports medicine
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Well-baby visits
- Youth acute illness
- Pediatric immunizations
- Youth concussion testing and management
- Women's health
- Routine health evaluations
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- Minor surgical procedures