7826 Ozark Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Appointments: 904-956-8000 (Phone number effective July 15)
Monday — Thursday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon
Tina P. Ardon, M.D.
Jeffery L. Crick, D.O.
Kristina F. DeMatas, M.D.
Sara E. Filmalter, M.D.
John E. Monnier, M.D.
Paul F. Roberts, M.D.
To get answers quickly and efficiently, the Mayo Clinic Primary Care Center has on-site laboratory and radiology services. That means the information your physician needs to evaluate your medical problem is usually available the same day or the next day. More-specialized laboratory tests and diagnostic scans are easily scheduled at the Mayo Clinic campus off San Pablo Road.
The primary care center's extended hours make it possible to see a doctor before or after work or school.
Our Gate Parkway location is convenient to the Southside, Deerwood and Town Center areas and provides ample parking and a covered drop-off.
- On-site radiology, labs, diagnostic services, including screening mammography
- Sports medicine
- Same-day evaluations for acute illnesses
- Same-day appointments for sports and school physicals
- Well-baby visits
- Youth acute illness
- Pediatric immunizations
- Youth concussion testing and management
- Women's health
- Routine health evaluations
- Comprehensive health care for the entire family
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Ongoing care for chronic diseases
- Minor surgical procedures