Mayo Clinic Family Medicine - ThunderbirdBy Mayo Clinic Staff
13737 North 92nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and nurse practitioners
Care Team 200
- Kevin K. Benson, M.D.
- Carolyn C. Moats, M.D.
- David Paz, M.D.
- Kimberly A. Rogers, D.N.P., M.S., C.N.P., R.N.
Care Team 400
- Augustine S. Chavez, M.D.
- Andrea Fillers, M.S.N., R.N., N.P.
- Michael L. Grover, D.O.
- Martina Mookadam, M.D.
Care Team 600
- Christina A. Karolzak, M.S.N., R.N., N.P.
- Linda S. Pachuta, C.N.P., R.N.
- Catherine O. Samuel-Ojo, D.N.P., M.S., R.N., N.P.
- Mary (M Michelle) M. Winscott, M.D.
Due to limited capacity, Medicare insurance is accepted only for established patients with primary care physicians at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Thunderbird.
May 13, 2017
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Lab services
- X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry
- Flu shots and other immunizations