13737 North 92nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Margaret Behrens, M.D.
Kevin Benson, M.D.
Michael Bryan, M.D.
Keith Frey, M.D.
Michael Grover, D.O.
Michael Hovan, M.D.
Carolyn Moats, M.D.
Martina Mookadam, M.D.
Cathleen Smith, M.D.
Susan Wickes, M.D.
Michelle Winscott, M.D.
Linda Pachuta, C.N.P.
Due to limited capacity, Medicare insurance is accepted only for established patients with primary care physicians at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Thunderbird.
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Special procedures, minor surgery and exercise treadmill testing
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Lab services
- X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry
- Flu shots and other immunizations