Mayo Clinic's Executive Health Program offers busy executives an efficient, cost-effective way to manage their health and reduce medical absences. Thousands of executives from companies throughout the world participate in the Executive Health Program, available at all three Mayo Clinic locations.
In one to three days at Mayo Clinic, you'll receive:
- A comprehensive medical history review and physical exam by an internal medicine specialist and referrals to subspecialists, as necessary
- A full range of preventive screening tests for early detection of cancer, heart disease and other serious conditions
- A heart (cardiovascular) fitness evaluation
- A review and update of medications, vaccinations and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- A lifestyle assessment including review of nutrition, stress management, alcohol, tobacco, and other indicators of disease
- A full report of your test results
Your evaluation is customized to your personal health needs and is strictly confidential. The length of your visit may be extended if the initial health review identifies issues requiring additional testing.
The program blends Mayo Clinic's well-known diagnostic expertise with the latest in preventive medicine. Many participants have been diagnosed with a previously undiscovered condition during an executive health exam.
Mayo Clinic's executive health doctors have extensive experience in evaluating health risk factors in healthy people and in people experiencing symptoms of illness or injury. These doctors have access to all of the resources of Mayo Clinic and can coordinate your care, if you have multiple health concerns.
Dec. 06, 2014