Preparing for a Visit
The Executive Health Program is an outpatient program. Most executives arrive the day before their appointments because testing procedures usually begin early in the day.
Things to bring
When you come to your appointment, please bring:
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you to your first appointment.
- Pertinent medical information and X-rays supplied by your local doctor, if requested by Mayo Clinic.
- Any forms that Mayo Clinic has requested.
- The name, address and telephone number of the doctor who referred you, if applicable.
- Your health insurance card and written authorization of referral from your insurance provider (HMO, PPO or other health plan).
- A copy of your living will or advance directive, if you have one, for your doctor to review and place in your medical record.
- Your Mayo Clinic registration number, if you received one during an earlier visit.
- Your laptop computer, if you wish to use Mayo Clinic's wireless network.
Clothing for your visit
Informal clothing is preferable. Consider wearing or bringing comfortable shoes, as an exercise treadmill test may be part of your evaluation.
Aug. 13, 2013