To support Mayo Clinic's long-standing commitment to provide cutting-edge patient care, Arizona, Florida and Minnesota emergency medicine staff members are involved in both clinical and operational efficiency research projects.
- Redesign of nursing triage
- Use of physician scribes
- Physician telemedical triage
- Immediate physician-patient assignment system
- Patient fall prevention
- Hospital-acquired pressure ulcer prevention
- Auto Launch Program for Fillmore County, Minnesota
- Point of Care Troponin T Testing: Clinical Utility in the Prehospital Setting
- Emergency Department Observation Unit Care Versus Inpatient Management for Acute Atrial Fibrillation
- Immunopathways in Acute Coronary Syndromes
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic physicians on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.