Specialty Clinics in Dermatology
Dermatology at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota offers many specialty clinics to facilitate care of people who have complex or challenging skin conditions.
The specialty clinics provide fast access to dermatologists with special expertise in a particular skin disorder. These experts will:
- Do a thorough exam and order tests to arrive at an accurate diagnosis
- Develop a treatment plan
- Coordinate care by other specialists, as indicated by your medical needs
Educational materials are provided for you and follow-up communication is arranged, either in person or electronically.
The specialty clinics also serve as focal points for clinical research to advance care.
The following specialty clinics are available at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.:
- Blistering diseases
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Connective tissue disease
- Contact dermatitis and patch test
- Cutaneous lymphoma
- Genetic skin conditions (genodermatoses)
- Graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)
- Hair loss
- Hemangioma (infantile)
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Oral graft-versus-host disease
- Rash, undiagnosed
- Skin cancer, high risk
- Vascular anomalies and malformations
To make an appointment in one of the specialty clinics, contact the Dermatology appointment office.
Nov. 11, 2014