Referring a patient
To refer a patient to Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota, please choose an option below.
During business hours
Appointment secretaries are available to record information and arrange appointments directly in Dental Specialties during business hours from 8 a.m. to 5.p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday. For information or to make a referral, call:
- Prosthodontics, 507-284-2850
- Maxillofacial prosthetics, 507-284-2850
- Dental implants, 507-284-4472
- Orofacial pain/temporomandibular disorder, 507-284-2850
- Orthodontics, 507-284-2433
- Periodontics, 507-284-4472
- Dental hygiene, 507-284-4472
- Dental sleep medicine, 507-538-1691
To facilitate your referral, please complete a patient referral form.
After business hours
Mayo Clinic Referring Provider Office
Phone: 800-533-1564 (toll-free)
24 hours a day, seven days a week
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education offers exceptional residency and fellowship programs in dental specialties on its dynamic Minnesota campus.
Sept. 13, 2017