The Robert and Monica Jacoby Center for Breast Health has a diverse team of caregivers led by a breast specialist and supported by a breast surgeon, breast radiologist, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, genetic counselors, plastic surgeons, psychologists, physical therapists and others, as needed.
General breast health services
- Diagnostic services, including state-of-the-art breast imaging
- Individual diagnostic consultation
- Multidisciplinary teams for comprehensive care
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Breast health education and resource library
- Nutrition counseling
Breast cancer services
Support and survivorship
- Patient and family education. A breast cancer nurse navigator/educator and the medical and nursing staffs provide comprehensive breast cancer education, including educational materials, and take time to answer your questions.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Program. Designed for any patient treated at Mayo Clinic or elsewhere, this innovative program helps survivors shift from illness-oriented treatment to wellness-focused care. For more information, call the Breast Center at Mayo Clinic in Florida at 904-953-0707.