The Breast Clinic's diverse team of caregivers is led by a breast specialist and supported by a breast surgeon, breast radiologist, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, genetic counselors, plastic surgeons, psychologists, physical therapists and others, as needed.
General breast health services
- Diagnostic services, including state-of-the-art breast imaging
- Individual diagnostic consultation
- Multidisciplinary teams for comprehensive care
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Breast health education and resource library
- Nutrition counseling
Breast cancer services
Support and survivorship
- Patient and family education. A breast cancer nurse educator and the medical and nursing staffs provide comprehensive breast cancer education, including educational materials, and take time to answer your questions.
- Pink Sisters and Friends. This volunteer mentoring program provides one-on-one support to breast cancer patients interested in connecting with others who have faced similar problems. Mentors are breast cancer survivors treated at Mayo Clinic who have had extensive training to provide individual support to breast cancer patients, from the recently diagnosed to those well into survivorship. For more information, call 904-953-6316.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Program. Designed for any patient treated at Mayo Clinic or elsewhere, this innovative program helps survivors shift from illness-oriented treatment to wellness-focused care. For more information, call the Breast Clinic at Mayo Clinic in Florida at 904-953-0707.