The Mayo Hearing Aid Clinic sells hearing aids from top-quality manufacturers whose products represent the latest digital technology. The price of a hearing aid can range from $1,200 to $2,600. Two hearing aids usually are not twice that cost; the price of two ranges from $2,100 to $4,800. Mayo audiologists focus on fitting patients with hearing aids that have the necessary features at an affordable price.
Mayo hearing aid prices include:
- The hearing aid selection appointment (1 hour)
- Ear impressions and ear molds, if necessary
- Hearing aid fitting appointment (1 1/2 hours)
- Hearing aid drying device
- Multiple visits during the first 30 days of hearing aid use
- Periodic follow-up visits during the first two years
- Three-year hearing aid repair warranty
- Two- or three-year one-time accidental loss and damage insurance
- Managing Your Hearing Loss course
- Cleaning for the life of the hearing aid
It is important to use qualified audiologists who have earned doctoral-level degrees, such as those at the Mayo Hearing Aid Clinic.