Many exciting classroom tools are available through partnerships and local community programs. They offer students and educators opportunities to participate in real scientific research, integrate science into life, enhance learning in the classroom and encourage young people to pursue careers in the sciences.
Take advantage of the tools below to learn the educational requirements, qualifications, skills and abilities needed in a health care career.
- Resume Writing and Interviewing Booklet
(PDF — Requires Adobe Acrobat)
- College for Kids (Rochester Community & Technical College)
- Science Fairs
- Inquiry Workshops for Teachers/Mentors
- During the half-day workshops, teachers and mentors of potential science fair
participants delve into the world of inquiry and learn tips for guiding their students
through science fair investigations. For more information, please contact Tiffany Hoage.
- School Recruitment and Training
- Volunteer scientists recruit science fair participants through classroom site visits or
virtually via skype, as well as mentor students/classes through e-mail (e-mentoring).
For more information, please contact Tiffany Hoage.
- InSciEd Out