- BA - Communications Disorders California State University, Fullerton
- MS - Audiology Utah State University
- Clinical Fellowship Upper Cumberland Hearing, Speech, and Language Center
- PhD - Auditory neuroscience, auditory perception; Collateral areas: Basic neuroscience (University of Tennessee Medical School), Perceptual and Neuro-psychology University of Memphis
- American Board of Audiology
- Associate Professor of Audiology
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Balance disorders
- Neural aspects of audition
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.