- BA - Physiology Southern Illinois University
- MS - Biological Sciences; MS
Thesis: Whalen JL. The Chronically Reserpinized Rat as a Model for Cystic Fibrosis: Some Responses of S1Tryon and Sprague-Dawley Rats to Reserpine Southern Illinois University
- PhD - Anatomy; Ph.D.
Dissertation: Whalen JL. Morphology and Distribution of Cartilage Canals in the Chondroepiphyses of Developing Vertebral Bodies University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- MD Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Resident - Orthopedic Surgery Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics
- Lower extremity foot and ankle reconstruction
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.