- BA - Biology and Chemistry University of Minnesota, Morris
- PhD - Biomedical Sciences-Immunology Ph.D. Program, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- PhD Immunology Track, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - Tumor biology St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Molecular Biology Vanderbilt University
- Professor of Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Professor of Orthopedics
- Mechanisms whereby the transcription factors, Runx2 and Lef1, regulate gene expression in osteoblasts
- Determine how multiple repression domains in Runx2 mediate interactions with other proteins to contribute to transcription repression
- Define how the interactions of three histone deacetylases and a transcription factor (Lef1) with Runx2 are regulated during osteoblast differentiation and cancer-induced bone disease
- Define how Runx2 complexes contribute to bone formation and metastatic cancer
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.