- BA Vanderbilt University
- MD University of Mississippi, Jackson
- Resident Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Gastroenterology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Chair, Study Section, Genetics of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), 2007-2009
- Member, Grants Review Committee, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, 2002
- New treatments for inflammatory bowel disease
- Ethical issues in human studies research
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.