- BA - Biology. Degree awarded “With Highest Distinction” Northwestern University
- MD - Graduated First in Class Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship - Internal Medicine USAF Medical Center Keesler
- Resident - Internal Medicine USAF Medical Center Keesler
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine Residency USAF Medical Center Keesler
- Research Trainee - Gastrointestinal Smooth Muscle Electrophysiology Laboratory of J.H. Szurszewski, Ph.D. Mayo Clinic
- Fellow - Gastroenterology Training Program Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Capsule endoscopy
- Double-balloon enteroscopy
- Spiral tube enteroscopy
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.