- Other - Honors Biology.
Research Assistant, NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award. Dept. of Zoology, UWO Project. ""Characterization of an insect ferritin subunit synthesized in a a cell-free system"". University of Western Ontario
- MD University of Western Ontario
- Research Student - Canadian Liver Foundation Summer Research Studentship. Supervisor: Dr. P.C. Adams, University Hospital, London, Ont. Project Title: ""Ultrastructural Studies on Ferritin Release From Reticuloendotheli University Hospital, London, Ontario
- Internship - Rotating Internship University of Toronto
- Internship - Chief Intern Doctors Hospital, University of Toronto
- Resident - Pediatrics Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, University of Ottawa
- Resident - Pediatric Neurology Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, University of Ottawa
- Fellow - Clinical and Research Fellow, Genetic Metabolic Disorders and Pediatric Neurology Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Clinical Research Fellowship - Supervisor: Dr. Ingrid Tein, Division of Neurology Neurometabolics Laboratory, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Neurologic manifestations of inherited metabolic disorders in children
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Adult-onset neurometabolic disease
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.