- BA - Pre-Medical Sciences Transylvania University
- DMD College of Dentistry, University of Kentucky
- MS - Orofacial Pain School of Dentistry, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Fellow - National Research Service Award Tissue Injury and Nociception Section, Neurobiology and Anesthesiology Branch, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health
- MA - Bioethics Medical College of Wisconsin
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Assistant Professor of Dentistry
- Chronic orofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders
- Predictability of TMJ surgical outcome
- Research in trigeminal neuropathic pain
- Research in psychophysical studies of responses to experimentally induced pain stimuli
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.