- Fellow - Nephrology Fellowship.
Laboratory Experience: Designed and cloned the constructs for mice-ADPKD1 including its N- and C- terminals, LRR and transmembrane domains. Under Dr. Stefan Somlo Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- MD - Medicine Shanghai Second Medical College
- Professor of Medicine
- Professor of Physiology
- General nephrology
- Hereditary kidney diseases including polycystic kidney diseases
- Acid-base and electrolyte disorders (head, the specialty clinic)
- Intensive care nephrology and acute kidney injury
- Renal and extrarenal complications associated with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
See my publications
See a description of research activities.