- MD - Medicine Shanghai Second Medical College
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences
- Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellow - Nephrology Fellowship.
Laboratory Experience: Designed and cloned the constructs for mice-ADPKD1 including its N- and C- terminals, LRR and transmembrane domains. Under Dr. Stefan Somlo Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Junior Faculty Scholar in Polycystic Kidney Disease Research Division of Nephrology & Hypertension, Department of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine - Nephrology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Physiology
- General nephrology
- Hereditary kidney diseases including polycystic kidney diseases
- Acid-base and electrolyte disorders (head, the specialty clinic)
- Intensive care nephrology and acute kidney injury
- Renal and extrarenal complications associated with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.