- BA - Biology; Magna Cum Laude Illinois Wesleyan University
- MD School of Medicine, Southern Illinois University, Springfield
- Post-Grad - Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Minnesota
- Post-Grad - Department of Internal Medicine; Includes 12 months advanced training in Infectious Diseases. University of Minnesota/Abbott-Northwestern Hospital
- Fellow - Internal Medicine Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Chief Resident - Department of Internal Medicine; Internal Medicine Chief Resident Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Post-Grad - Course work in Clinical Trials, Statistics, Research Design, Epidemiology and Molecular Biology Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- President, International Society for Vaccines, 2006
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.