- MB BCh/BAO Trinity College, Dublin
- Rotating Internship Departments of Medicine and Surgery, St. James Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Resident - Pediatric Residency with 6 months in the specialties of 1)Respiratory, 2)Cardiology, 3)Neonatology, 4)Rheumatology, Neurology and General Pediatrics, 5)Gastroenterology and 6)Nephrology Our Ladys Hospital for Sick Children, Dublin
- Resident - Pediatrics Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Combined Fellowship and Clinical Investigator Program in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Mentor: Dr. Karl A Nath.
Area of Investigation: Heme oxygenase-1 as a cytoprotective gene in vascular disease. Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics - Endocrinology and Metabolism
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Pediatric thyroid disease
- Endocrine disorders after childhood cancer
- Improving healthcare delivery
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.