- BA Seminaire de Philosophie
- MD University of Sherbrooke
- Other - M. Sc. Degree (Clinical Sciences) University of Sherbrooke
- Internship - Internal Medicine Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Resident - Internal Medicine, Clinical Gastroenterology Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Pediatric Gastroenterology Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario and Ste.-Justine Hospital, Montreal
- Gastroenterology, American College of Physicians
- Internal Medicine, American College of Physicians
- Canadian Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Clinical features and diagnosis of hereditary pancreatitis, cyclic vomiting syndrome: epidemiology, eosinophilic esophagitis: phenotypic description, gastrointestinal symptoms in patients with autism
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.