- BA - Chemistry Emory University
- MS - Radiation Biophysics. Master's Thesis Title: Radioisotope Distribution and Radiation Dosimetry in 169Yb-DTPA Cisternography University of Florida
- Nuclear Medicine (Positron Emission Tomography) University of Wisconsin, Madison
- PhD - Radiological Sciences, Radiation Physics option. Dissertation Title: The Use of Monte Carlo Simulation and Pattern Recognition in Computed Tomography for the Removal of Foreign Object Artifact. University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
- American Board of Radiology — Medical Nuclear Physics
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiological Physics
- Professor of Medical Physics
- Treasurer, Florida Radiological Society, American College of Radiology, 2006
- Electronic medical imaging
- Computers in medical imaging
- Cardiovascular CT
- Biological effects of radiation
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.