- BS - Dairy Science University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MS - Major: Physiology, Advisor: Jack H. Britt, Ph.D. North Carolina State University
- PhD - Major: Physiology, Minor: Animal Science, Advisor: Jack H. Britt, Ph.D. North Carolina State University
- Research Fellowship - Structure/Function of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), Laboratory of Daniel J. McCormick, Ph.D. Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Senior Research Fellowship - Molecular Basis of Polycystic Ovary Disease and Infertility, Laboratory of Patrick C. Roche, Ph.D. Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- High Complexity Laboratory Director, Embryology and Andrology, American Board of Bioanalysis
- Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Non-invasive embryo selection
- Oocyte and embryo cryopreservation
- Fertility preservation
- Quality control in IVF and andrology
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.