- BA - Major: Physiology, Minor: Mathematics University of Minnesota
- PhD - Physiology; Thesis: ""Temperature Dependence of Creatine Kinase Release from Isolated Perfused Rabbit Hearts"" University of Minnesota
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Neurology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Neuromuscular Research, Dr. A. J. Windebank, Advisor Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- Muscle disorders
- Stiff-man syndrome
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.