- ADN (RN) - Nursing Rochester Community and Technical College
- BA - Biology St. Mary's College
- MD University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
- Resident - Obstetrics and Gynecology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Urogynecology and Advanced Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Gynecologic Oncology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Laparoscopic surgery for benign and malignant female conditions; endometrial, cervical and ovarian cancer; removal of ovarian cysts; excision of endometriosis; hysterectomy and all gynecologic malignancies.
- Complex benign gynecologic surgery
- Female urinary incontinence procedures
- Vaginal vault prolapse surgery
- Genitourinary fistula
See a description of research activities.