- MD University of Barcelona Medical School
- Special Fellowship - Colposcopy and Gynecologic Cytology/Dr S Dexeus, FIAC Maternity Hospital of Diputacion Provincial of Barcelona, Barcelona Spain
- Clerkship - Internal Medicine/Professor C Rozman University of Barcelona Medical School
- Fellow - Gynecologic Cytology/Dr E Wachtel, FIAC Hammaersmith Hospital, University of London
- Fellow - Gynecologic and Mammary Cytology; Pathology/Professor J de Brux, FIAC Institut de Pathologie et de Cytologie Appliquee, Paris, France
- Post-Grad University of Barcelona Medical School
- Rotating Internship Maternity Hospital of Diputacion Provincial of Barcelona, Barcelona Spain
- Rotating Internship Instituto Dexeus, Barcelona Spain
- Resident - Obstetrics and Gynecology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Gynecologic Oncology University of Kansas Medical Center
- Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Laparoscopic surgery for benign and malignant female conditions, removal of ovarian cysts, excision of endometriosis, hysterectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy for uterine preservation and endometrial, cervical and ovarian cancer
- Incidence and retro evaluation of free floating peritoneal cells during laparoscopy research
- Effect of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene on endometrial cancer cells in vitro research
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.