- BS - Honors Biology University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MD/PhD - Ph.D. Thesis: Kappa opioid binding characteristics in rat central nervous system homogenates(James A. Weyhenmeyer, Ph.D., Thesis Advisor) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Internship Washington University
- Resident - Pediatrics Washington University
- Resident - Neurology Washington University
- Fellow - Child Neurology Washington University
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Professor of Neurology
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Childhood headache
- Movement disorders of childhood
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.