- BS - Physics Stanford University
- MD University of Washington School of Medicine
- Resident - Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics
- Key Personnel, Minimize Implants Maximize Outcomes Spine Study Group, Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation, University of Minnesota, 2011
- Pediatric hip deformity and hip dysplasia
- Pediatric foot deformity
- Mehta casting for scoliosis
- Neuromuscular disease
- Growth plate injuries
- Hip dysplasia
- Patient safety/Comparative effectiveness research
- Decision analysis modeling/Clinical outcomes/Clinical trials
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.