- BS - Biochemistry University of Arizona, Tucson
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Pediatrics Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Resident - Child Neurology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Pediatric Neuro-Oncology
Program Director, Jeffrey C. Allen, MD Hyman-Newman Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Beth Israel Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Currently enrolled in the Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Postdoctoral Certificate Program Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Neurology with special qualification in child neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Brain tumors
- Spinal cord tumors
- Neurological complications of pediatric cancer
- Neurological late effects of brain tumors and other pediatric cancer
- Chiari malformations
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.