- MB BS All-India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Resident - Internal Medicine All-India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Resident - Internal Medicine University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine (Sinai Samaritan Medical Center) University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellowship - Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MS - Clinical and Translational Science Master's Degree Program Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2003
- Barrett's esophagus and esophageal carcinoma
- Endoscopic therapy of esophageal neoplasia, outcomes of endoscopic therapy
- Screening and early detection of esophageal neoplasia, population based epidemiology of Barrett's esophagus
- Eosinophilic esophagitis, esophageal diseases
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.