- BS - Chemistry University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- MS - Pathology/Clinical Chemistry
Thesis: Microanalysis of Serum Bile Acids by Capillary Gas Chromatography Louisiana State University Medical Center
- PhD - Pathology/Clinical Chemistry
Dissertation: The Clinical Utility of Serum Bile Analysis Louisiana State University Medical Center
- Fellow Baylor College of Medicine
- Fellow University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- American Board of Medical Genetics - Clinical Molecular Genetics
- Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in genetic disease
- Technology development and translational research in molecular diagnostics
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.