- BS - Biochemistry College of Arts and Sciences, Indiana University, Bloomington
- MD/PhD - M.D., Ph.D. Program Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- PhD - Pharmacology Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences/UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey
- Resident - Internal Medicine Internal Medicine Program, Clinical Investigator Program, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Medical Oncology Medical Oncology Fellowship Program, Clinical Investigator Program, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacology
- The role of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF) system in cancer cell growth and resistance to anti-cancer therapies (hormonal, chemotherapy, 'targeted', etc)
- The role of crosstalk between the IGF and HER/ErbB (e.g. EGFR, HER2/neu) families of receptors in anti-apoptotic signaling
- Mechanism of resistance to IGF-1 receptor (IGF-1R) inhibitorsClinical and translational studies of novel therapies for ovarian and breast cancers
- Targeting minimal residual disease (MRD) in ovarian cancer
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.