- BS - Aerospace and Mechanical Sciences (BSE) Princeton University
- MS - M.Sc, Mathematics University of Oxford
- MS The Johns Hopkins University
- MD - Cum laude - MIT Program in Health Sciences and Technology Harvard Medical School
- Resident - Department of Medicine Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University
- Internship - Department of Medicine Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University
- Fellow - Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine Duke University Medical Center, Duke University
- Professor of Medicine
- President, American Heart Association, 2006-2007
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Infarct quantitation
- Myocardial salvage
- Nuclear cardiology research
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.