- AS Antelope Valley College
- BS - Applied Science (Bioengineering) University of California, San Diego
- MD College of Medicine, University of California, Irvine
- Internship - Internal Medicine Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Master of Science - Biomedical Sciences, Clinical and Translational Science, Diploma 8/2010 Clinical Research Training Program, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- Spine-related disease evaluation and rehabilitation
- General outpatient rehabilitation
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.