- MD Faculty of Medicine, Medical Academy
- PhD - Molecular Biology, Research Project: Distribution of HLA-DQA1 and HLA-DQB1 gene Alleles in Group of IDDM Patients and Healthy Controls from the Russian Population of Moscow Department of Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Fingerprinting, Institute of Genetics and Selection of Industrial Microorganisms
- Visiting Scholar Department of Biochemistry, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - Main topic of the research activity is the investigation of the regulation of the urokinase plasminogen activator and other proteases involved in the metastasis of prostate cancer Department of Biochemistry, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellow - Biochemical Genetics, Clinical and biochemical aspects of inherited metabolic disease. To study the role of the enzymes involved in the methylation in autism Division of Genetics, Department of Child Health, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Resident Department of Internal Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellow - Medical and Biochemical Genetics University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellow - Cytogenetics and Metabolic Genetics Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Metabolic Genetics, American Board of Medical Genetics
- Medical Genetics, American Board of Medical Genetics
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Inborn errors of metabolism, genotype-pheotype correlations, early diagnosis, clinical presentation, treatment
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.