- Internship The City Hospital of Belgrade
- MD University of Belgrade
- MS - Biochemistry; Graduate studies in Neonatology-Enzymology. Master's Thesis: Molecular Differentiation of Protein Phosphatases from Human Red Blood Cells during Postnatal Ontogenesis University of Belgrade
- Resident - Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Belgrade
- MSc - Medical Genetics; Research Project: Methionine auxotrophy in inborn error of vitamin B12 metabolism completed under the supervision of Professor Dr. David Rosenblatt McGill University
- Internship - Clinical Biochemistry Toronto General Hospital
- Resident - PGY-I in Internal Medicine St. Barnabas Hospital
- Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellow - Nephrology Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Professor of Medicine
- Hypertension and kidney disease in pregnancy
- Genetics of essential hypertension and preeclampsia
- Coagulation abnormalities in preeclampsia
- Prostaglandin metabolism in pregnancy-induced hypertension
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.