- BS - Major Biology / Minor Chemistry University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- Independent Study Project with Dr. Jong K. Lim, Biology Department University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- PhD Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Track, Programs, Mayo Graduate School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Division of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology. Directed by Drs. Stephen N. Thibodeau, D. Brian Dawson, Kevin C. Halling, and W. Edward Highsmith Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- American Board of Medical Genetics
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Clinical next generation DNA sequencing
- Quality control and quality assurance in the molecular diagnostic laboratory
- Mutation identification in the ATP7B gene in patients with Wilson's disease
- Cancer genetics
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.