- BA - Geology Pomona College
- MD University of New Mexico
- Internship - General Surgery Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - Otorhinolaryngology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery University of California, San Francisco
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Professor of Otolaryngology
- President, Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology, 2006-2007
- Vice President, Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology, 2005-2006
- Acoustic neuromas and other tumors of the ear, temporal bone and facial nerve
- Cochlear implants and other implantable hearing devices
- Management of cholesteatoma
- Chronic ear disease
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.