- BS - Chemistry Honors College, University of Michigan
- MD Wayne State University
- Children's Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University
- Neonatology, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University
- Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco
- Children's Hospital of San Francisco
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Micropremies (extremely premature babies, born 22-24 weeks into a pregnancy
- Minimizing the time premature babies spend on the ventilator
- Optimizing comfort and nutrition
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.