- MD Seth G S Medical College, University of Bombay
- Resident - Obstetrics-Gynecology King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Seth G S Medical College, University of Bombay
- MB BS University of Bombay
- Resident - Obstetrics-Gynecology Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellow - Reproductive Endocrinology Yale University
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics-Gynecology
- Implantation: Transcriptional regulation of various genetic pathways operative in the endometrium with a potential role in implantation
- Tumor biology: Developed a Drosophila model to study in vivo, genetic pathways that cause tumor growth
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.