- Professor of Psychology
- Fellow, Society of Clinical Psychology, Lifetime Achievement Recognition, American Psychological Association (Division 12), 2008
- Fellow, Society of Clinical Psychology, Lifetime Achievement Recognition, American Psychological Association (Division 53), 2007
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Outstanding Contribution to Minnesota Psychologists by an MPA Member, Minnesota Psychological Association, 2000
- Continuation of our normative work with the Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory (MMPI-2), relationship between personality factors that can be addressed with the MMPI (e.g., optimism-pessimism) and long-term Quality of Life (QOL) and longevity among medical patients
- Outcome studies of young adults with or without a history of childhood Learning Disorder (LD) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Epidemiology research in the areas of Mental Retardation (MR), PDD, Reading LD, Math LD, and ADHD
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.