- MD - six-year combined Liberal Arts-Medical Education program Boston University
- Internship - Pediatrics Naval Medical Center
- BA Boston University
- Resident - Pediatrics Naval Medical Center
- Fellow - Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Branch National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics - Hematology and Oncology
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Ewing's sarcoma
- Unusual sarcomas
- New drug development
- Childhood cancer and blood disorders in general
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.